On the tail end of this request, to fully automate this Refresh Token
renewal, do you think that I may need to generate a Service Account instead
of doing it the Web Application oAuth Client technique?

https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/client-libs/php/oauth-service

We have purchased a separate domain and put it into Google WorkSpace for
where we manage our Google Ads API credentials, but the domain where we may
the API call is separate from this domain. So, I don't know if that will
work. Honestly, I don't know why the Refresh Token suddenly stopped working
using the Desktop oAuth Client ID (which I have since switched to the Web
Application oAuth Client ID).