This is what they replied:

====

I am happy to help you! Unfortunately your provided problem is out of my
expertise. However I would like to share an email where you are able to ask
about your provided problem. Please feel free to write at this email
googleadsapi-supp...@google.com about your issue.

Should you have additional questions, do not hesitate to answer this email.

Wishing you a great day!

====

Google Ads API forum experts told me to contact Google Ads Support. Google
Ads Support told me to contact Google Ads API Support.

There is clearly a problem here of who is responsible of enabling this
feature. We are in a loop.

What should I do now? There should be better guidelines here.

On Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 9:34:07 AM UTC+2 Alex Garcia wrote:

> It has been 3 days since I've contacted Google Ads support to ask for a
> Representative. Still no reply.
>
> On Monday, August 1, 2022 at 11:06:53 AM UTC+2 adsapi wrote:
>
>> Hi Alex,
>>
>> Thank you for getting back to the Google Ads API team.
>>
>> With regard to, "*When 10% of the clicks are coming with "wbraid" value,
>> this feature shouldn't be in beta and show be available to all
>> advertisers.*",
>> I am afraid that this is not the way for allowlisting. That said, we would
>> really suggest making contact with the Google Representative that will be
>> assigned to you, please have them reach out to us at
>> googleadsa...@google.com if they have questions with the allowlisting
>> process.
>>
>> Regards,
>> [image: Google Logo]