Hi,

Thanks for getting back to us.

It appears that the link got broken while being sent due to system issues.
However, you may please check the response sent from our end with valid links
below:

“Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Let me do the best I can to assist you in
this.

I can see that you have received the NOT_ADS_USER error when you attempted to
connect to the API. The NOT_ADS_USER error is encountered when the service
account has not been correctly linked to the Google Ads account via the OAuth2
assertion flow. Please take note that the email address you may have used to
generate the credentials should have access or be associated with Google Ads
accounts.

In order to connect to Google Ads API using a Google service account, you will
need a Google Workspace domain since it is a prerequisite for using service
accounts. Since you mentioned that you’re using service account credentials,
could you confirm if you already followed all the mentioned requirements:

The service account that you created needs to be granted domain wide delegation
access by a super administrator for the domain.
Using a Google Ads user with permissions on the Google Ads account you want to
access.
Make sure that you have your own domain registered with Google Workspace.
Service account will have the ability to impersonate any user in the domain

You may refer to this API documentation that discusses how to access the Google
Ads API with service accounts.

In addition, kindly note that, we strongly recommend using OAuth2 installed app
or web flows instead of service accounts unless you need domain-specific
features (for example, impersonation). OAuth2 installed application and web
flows require user interaction only once, when access to the account is
granted. You need to implement the code set up on your end to make calls using
service accounts. “

With regards to your follow up questions, Please see below responses:

1) Is there a way to create authentication for a microservice without Google
Workspace Domain?

To be honest there is no way to create authentication for a service account
without Google Workspace Domain.

2) About Oauth2, in our case, we want to send ourselves the information about
all users once a day, with our calculations, so I guess the OAuth2 is not an
option for us, right? Or we may use it.

We strongly suggest you use oauth authentication instead.

3) If I try to use Oauth2, I need to put the consent screen in prod mode, and
they ask me to put a video in Youtube, and some staff that shouldn't apply to a
microservice...

yes you need to veiry your oauth2 for the production mode you can find more
information on what needs to go into the video here.

Best regards,

Anthony Cyril
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dIQUS:ref