When querying Campaign Budgets for our account, we're encountering an odd
response. The query is as follows:

SELECT
campaign_budget.id,
campaign_budget.resource_name,
campaign.id,
campaign_budget.status,
campaign_budget.delivery_method,
campaign_budget.period,
campaign_budget.type,
campaign_budget.name,
campaign_budget.amount_micros,
campaign_budget.total_amount_micros,
campaign_budget.explicitly_shared,
campaign_budget.reference_count,
campaign_budget.has_recommended_budget,
campaign_budget.recommended_budget_amount_micros,
campaign_budget.recommended_budget_estimated_change_weekly_clicks,
campaign_budget.recommended_budget_estimated_change_weekly_cost_micros,
campaign_budget.recommended_budget_estimated_change_weekly_interactions,
campaign_budget.recommended_budget_estimated_change_weekly_views
FROM campaign_budget

This returns all Campaign Budgets in our account. However, a particular
campaign budget with ID CB1234 is included twice in the response. All of
the properties for these objects are identical, with the only difference
that one references Campaign ID C1313, and the other Campaign ID C1212.
Campaign ID C1313 actually exists in our account, while C1212 doesn't.

If we try to simply query that campaign, with a query like this:
SELECT
    campaign.id
    campaign.base_campaign,
    campaign.name
FROM campaign
WHERE campaign.id = C1212

We get no data back.

So I'm confused as why we're getting two instances of Campaign Budget
CB1234, but with references to 2 different campaigns, while only one of
these campaigns actually exists.

My thought was that we had a 1-to-1 relationship between Campaigns and
Campaign Budgets. Is this not the case? Also how can it reference a
campaign that doesn't exist in the account?

I appreciate any help.

Note: the IDs are not the real ones for privacy.