disappointing interaction with the verification group.

Video filming of user consent screen seems to be an issue.

I'm confused because this is not an externally hosted process anyway; so
testing is impossible for any external parties. The idea that this access
would be disrupted because we cannot supply a user consent screen or allow
network access to test seems bonkers. Surely we are not unique in our use
of backend processes to collect data for decision making.

Maybe, I am using Google meta language to describe concepts incorrectly.
How would Google describe a scheduled reporting process we host internally
that uses the Google APIS API developer key to scrape data for our database?

Perhaps if you provide me the appropriate lingo I can shortcut my
communication with the verification team.

thanks