Hi Google Team,

When I try to pull the attributes for sitelinks in our account, the status
(extension_feed_item.status) of all sitelinks are shown as 'ENABLED', even
though some of them are shown correctly as 'REMOVED' in the UI. This feels
like a bug returning the wrong data.

Here is my query to pull the sitelinks:
"    SELECT
        campaign.name,
        campaign.status,
        ad_group.name,
        ad_group.id,
        ad_group.status,
        extension_feed_item.sitelink_feed_item.final_urls,
        extension_feed_item.sitelink_feed_item.link_text,
        extension_feed_item.sitelink_feed_item.line1,
        extension_feed_item.sitelink_feed_item.line2,
        extension_feed_item.status,
        extension_feed_item.id
    FROM extension_feed_item
    WHERE
        extension_feed_item.extension_type='SITELINK'
        AND campaign.status='ENABLED'
        AND ad_group.status='ENABLED'
'"

Another thing I noticed is that the extension_feed_item.id returned via the
API is *totally *different from the 'Item ID' in the UI. Could you help me
understand why? Are those just IDs for totally different entities?

One final question, currently the status of the extensions are read-only.
Is the functionality to update the status of extensions using the API on
the near-term roadmap?

Appreciate your assistance with my questions!

Thanks,
Hao