Hi,

Spread over 26 campaigns I have around 7,000 adgroups. I want to
iterate over all these adgroups and see what keywords are contained in
them. I am creating instances of my custom AdGroup and Keyword data
structures for each, and inserting the information returned from
adwords.

// adwords api calls
AdGroupCriterionServiceInterface adGroupCriterionService =
user.getService(AdWordsService.V200909.ADGROUP_CRITERION_SERVICE);
page = adGroupCriterionService.get(selector)

However I have a problem. If I send a new request for each adgroup
('selector' contains just one adgroup id) then this is a very slow
process, around 1.5 seconds to check each adgroup.

I can make this muuuuch quicker by sending just one request to the
adwords api, in which 'selector' contains all the 7,000 adgroup ids.
However I have a variable 'adGroup' in my custom Keyword data
structure for which I want to be able to point to the parent of the
keyword. But the information returned from the adwords api doesn't
seem to be sufficient to do this

for (AdGroupCriterion adGroupCriterion : page.getEntries()) {

If I could just find the id of the parent adgroup for a keyword then
that would be enough, but the page entries don't contain this
information.

I have also tried the one request per adgroup approach with multiple
threads running, but I cannot send many requests before reaching the
quota for max for ServicesUsagePerMinute (though this doesn't really
appear to be a per minute quota).

Any advice on what I can do?

All help is much appreciated!

Chris