Looks like the main issue is that the stream will not get closed after
fetching all the rows, and this happens mainly on bigger reports. The full
result is actually arriving fine, but after the last received row, the loop
will just hang.
We've tried to split the requested 3 months period for the report in
smaller chunks of 7 days each, and no hanging happened. Hopefully this