Good Morning, that is the document I was looking at but I couldn't find an
area for redundant keywords (as defined
per https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/3416396 under the Keywords
and Targeting tab, Remove Redundant Keywords). I don't believe its
available from the Recommendations API but I wanted to double check.

Thank you
Charles