Hi Igor,

Thank you for your response.

You may note that our API support team unfortunately does not have visibility
regarding the generation of the said GCLIDs. That said, I would recommend that
you clarify within your team which tag setup was implemented on your end, so
you can also ensure which platform the click IDs are coming from.

As for your other questions :

Could you clarify cases when we get such error?

The error suggests that the click could be from an external source. Click IDs
or GCLIDs that are associated to your account should be available via the
click_view report, and you should be able to use those in your conversion
uploads.

Do we need to filter data before upload by click_view report?

We recommend that you perform this additional step to ensure that you are
indeed uploading clicks that are associated to your account and is recognized
by Google Ads in the backend.

Best regards,

Peter Laurence
Google Ads API Team