Hi Marito,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API team. I hope you are doing well
today.

With regards to your concern about this, "I need to create new MCC on my
Invoice Account, Setup Country, Currenc, Send invitation and Add Profile
Payment. Can I do using Google Ads API." I'm afraid that there is no way to
create a new MCC account using the API. However, for you to create a MCC
account you may refer to this article.

To Create a manager account from the manager account homepage Visit the Google
Ads manager account homepage and click Create a manager account.

If you’re not signed in already, sign in using the email you’d like to use to
manage your new manager account.
You can use the same email address for up to 20 Google Ads accounts (including
manager accounts). Learn more about associating multiple accounts.
Give your manager account a name. This is the name that your clients will see
in their client account.
Choose how you plan to use the account, either as an account to manage your own
multiple Google Ads accounts, or to manage other people’s accounts.
Select your country and time zone. This time zone will be used for your account
reporting and billing and can’t be changed. You might want to choose the time
zone you work in.
Select a permanent currency for your account. You might want to choose the
currency in which you do business. Your client accounts will be billed in their
individual chosen currencies. Keep in mind that when you’re checking
performance or budget information across accounts in your manager account,
you’ll have the option to see any cost-related information converted to the
currency used by your manager account. Learn more about converting currencies
in your manager account.
Click Explore Your Account to get started.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Darwin
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2fnzXi:ref