Good day,

I have been working with the ReportDefinitionService using the Ruby
client library, and wanted to include all possible fields for a
campaign performance report. So I included all fields given to me by
the getReportFields function. Adding the report definition poses no
problem, but when downloading the report, it contains the following
cryptic content:
"!!!1|||3833|||Unexpected exception???"
Besides not being valid XML as requested by the definition, this is
quite unexpected for me too, as all field names from getReportFields
should be valid in my opinion.

After creating a report for just about any single field (in the
sandbox of course), I found that only the "AdNetworkType1" and
"MonthOfYear" fields were causing this behaviour for the campaign
performance report.

I have not tried other types of reports yet, as this one is the most
important to us right now. But it would be most unfortunate if I would
have to find out which fields cause an error and which don't for every
report type.

Also, quite a few enum fields do not return any values, is this
intended?
Thank you in advance for looking into these issues.

Kind regards,

Wilrik Mook

PS all my requests have been against the sandbox, I know this doesn't
return data rows, only columns