Hi,

These errors are happening just 3-4 times per day (out of thousands of
requests), but the issue is that it halts the script rather than just
reporting a failure or retrying. It does not appear that
KeywordPlanIdeaService has the support to catch errors, so I'm not sure
anything can be done about this.

Charles