Hello,

You can check out the OAuth 2.0 documentation, particularly this page:
https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/oauth2/javascript-implicit-flow#oauth-2.0-endpoints

This goes into a lot of detail on how to fetch access tokens using just curl
requests, which should be translatable into any context you want. One sentence
I found of particular note in my reading through it: "If the user approves the
request, then the response contains an access token."

So it seems like the access token is generated on the server side, not the
client side. Perhaps it's encrypted, which is why sniffing your own network
traffic didn't produce the results you were looking for? My team is not experts
on OAuth in particular, so hopefully this resource is able to help.

Regards,
Mike, Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2gPExm:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/1NGnb000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000RLPBUW00HXQ0pxIAQROzX2rz21hjzg%40sfdc.net.