Hi Sergio,

Thank you for your response and for the additional details.

Listed in the campaign.advertising_channel_sub_type field are the current
support campaign sub types in the Google Ads API's reports. That said the All
features sub type is currently not included :

APP_CAMPAIGN
APP_CAMPAIGN_FOR_ENGAGEMENT
APP_CAMPAIGN_FOR_PRE_REGISTRATION
DISPLAY_EXPRESS
DISPLAY_GMAIL_AD
DISPLAY_MOBILE_APP
DISPLAY_SMART_CAMPAIGN
LOCAL_CAMPAIGN
SEARCH_EXPRESS
SEARCH_MOBILE_APP
SHOPPING_COMPARISON_LISTING_ADS
SHOPPING_SMART_ADS
SMART_CAMPAIGN
UNKNOWN
UNSPECIFIED
VIDEO_ACTION
VIDEO_NON_SKIPPABLE
VIDEO_OUTSTREAM
VIDEO_SEQUENCE

However, since this sub type is already available in the Google Ads UI, our API
support team can raise a feature request, subject for review, for its support
in the Google Ads API's reports. For documentation purposes, could you also
share your complete use case for this sub type, so we can pass these details
along in the said request?

Best regards,

Peter Laurence
Google Ads API Team