Hi Keji,

Thank you for getting back to our team. Please note that I had to delete your
post in the forum as it contained your logs.

Moving forward, it appears that you have encountered 2 errors. That said, you
may see the items below:

quota_error: RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED

>>> Kindly note that Basic access level allows the developer token to execute
>>> up to 15,000 operations per day. You may check this API Limits and Quotas
>>> documentation for more information. Also, for more information about the
>>> said error, you may check this document.

ad_error: CANNOT_MODIFY_AD

>>> Upon checking, it appears that the type of this ad is
>>> VIDEO_TRUEVIEW_IN_STREAM_AD. Having said that, kindly note that mutating
>>> video campaigns including its lower entities such as
>>> VIDEO_TRUEVIEW_IN_STREAM_AD cannot be mutated at all from the API. In
>>> addition, you can see in this documentation which shows that the video ad
>>> is immutable and the Google Ads API permits only reporting for this.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Carmela
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2ghMxg:ref