Hi,

Thanks for that.

Whilst I'm working out how to properly send the request and get the
response can I just ask a question?

You mentioned this:
*"Also, make sure that AssetGroupListingGroupFilters must be removed in a
specific order: all of the children of a filter must be removed before the
filter itself, otherwise the API will return an error."*

Do I need to remove the nodes before I can add to them again? I should just
re-build the whole tree?

When I follow the example you sent
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/samples/add-performance-max-product-listing-group-tree#python>
 it
works a treat when replace_existing_tree is True.

I.e. it works when I first create the root node then add to it.

Shouldn't I be able to:
 - Start with a root node
 - Remove the bit of code that creates the root node
 - Add the root node ID as the parent ID
 - And the rest of the units will be added?

No problem if not I just want to do it properly.

Thanks