Hi Darwin

Appreciate the prompt response.

 However for completing the OAuth consent screen, GCP mandates developers
to provide App domain names/privacy policy. What can we fill in there if we
don't have an application since we only authorize using Oauth Playground
only to retrieve a life time refresh token which could be used in our azure
linked service connectors. Since Google Ads API leverages GCP do we have a
documentation on this - where we can retrieve a lifetime time refresh token
from a GCP while the publishing status is set to Production. Also on how we
can fill up the OAuth Consent Screen given this scenario.

Thanks & Regards
Sithara