Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

The request/response i provided is use the guide you mentioned above.
I am trying to create an app campaign via
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/app-campaigns/create-campaign#focus_install_action,

but got an error response.It looks likely caused by param
"selective_optimization".So I think I could copy the param
"selective_optimization" from an app campaign created in google ads UI to
fix it but still failed. The response just contains an UNKNOWN code and no
other useful info.
在2022年12月13日星期二 UTC+8 02:07:10<adsapi> 写道: