Hi Stepanian,

Thank you for getting back to us. I hope that you are doing well today.

Let me explain what my colleague said. Based on the screenshot provided, our
team found out that it was old before the ad_group was removed. Our team
checked the ad_group where the specific asset text "National Finals Rodeo Las
Vegas Tickets - Thomas & Mack Center". This is under the ad_group name of
"221210 National Finals Rodeo (Thomas & Mack Center) (NV Residency) [D]". Upon
checking the status of this ad_group, we can say that this is already removed
or it doesn't exist anymore. If the ad_group is already removed, our team will
not be able to check it in the UI.

Therefore, if you are able to reproduce the same issue, please provide us the
complete and recent request and response logs that generated on your end
together with the screenshot of the Ui where the text is visible and the
ad_group is not yet removed.

You can provide it via Reply privately to the author option. If this option is
not available, then send it instead on this email address
googleadsapi-supp...@google.com.

Kind regards,

Sherwin Vincent
Google Ads API Team