Hello, let me copy paste the answer I got in private messaging in case it
could be helpful for other people.

-- -------------------------------------------
Hi Oksana,

Thank you for your response.

Upon checking your account and <hidden> campaign, I can see that this
campaign's subtype is *Discovery product feed*. This subtype is currently
not supported in the API. To determine which campaign types and subtypes
are supported, you may refer to the below fields of the campaign
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v12/campaign?hl%3Den&source=gmail-imap&ust=1671640316000000&usg=AOvVaw1uY-k3-eWnC4WU4gXsJYEm>
 report
:

   - campaign.advertising_channel_type

<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v12/campaign?hl%3Den%23campaign.advertising_channel_type&source=gmail-imap&ust=1671640316000000&usg=AOvVaw0ote_U4I4r9KWFuqbFFrRJ>
   - campaign.advertising_channel_sub_type

<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v12/campaign?hl%3Den%23campaign.advertising_channel_sub_type&source=gmail-imap&ust=1671640316000000&usg=AOvVaw3lVk7bPfiOVZfe6D0pfHV2>

That said, a feature request was already raised by our team for this
subtype's support in the API. For now, you may keep an eye on our blog
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/search/label/google_ads_api&source=gmail-imap&ust=1671640316000000&usg=AOvVaw3M5ZUMCQFP0eGS7anJz2yM>
 for
updates and announcements on this feature. I hope this helps.

Thanks for answer to my question!
Oksana