Hi Sherwin,

Thank you for looking into it.

I know about the possibility to include fields from the campaign resource
in shopping_performance_view. Unfortunately,
campaign.shopping_setting.feed_label is not exactly the product level like
for example the segments.product_country.

If I have a campaign 123 targeting feed label A on December 1st and feed
label B on December 2nd (feed label can be changed in the campaign
settings), the shopping performance view will show me
campaign.shopping_setting.feed_label as A on December 1st and B on December
2nd and later. Therefore I won't be able to assign the statistics to a
specific product in GMC (there can be more products with the same product
ID but different feed label).

Also, I believe it's possible to set no feed_label and no sales_country
(meaning the campaign will use products from all feeds). In that case,
there's no way to specify the product in shopping_performance_view either.

Do you by any chance have any information regarding adding feed label to
the product level of the shopping performance view in some of new versions
of Google Ads API? It would help us a lot.

Kind regards,
Katerina