Hi Nelson,

Thank you for the reply.

Please note that when adding some segments, the metrics in the summary row may
decrease or increase, and upon checking it, I can see that you have selected
segments fields. Please note that ad_group and campaign are segmenting
resources of landing_page_view. Upon replicating it on my end, I can see that
it has matched results when you remove the segments field both in the UI and
API or if you filter the impressions greater to 0. You may try the sample below
query to check it with your end:

“SELECT landing_page_view.resource_name,
landing_page_view.unexpanded_final_url, campaign.id, campaign.name,
ad_group.name, ad_group.id, campaign.status, ad_group.status,
metrics.speed_score, metrics.mobile_friendly_clicks_percentage, metrics.clicks,
metrics.impressions, metrics.ctr FROM landing_page_view WHERE segments.date
BETWEEN '2022-10-01' AND '2022-11-12' AND ad_group.status = 'ENABLED' AND
campaign.status = 'ENABLED' and metrics.impressions>0
","return_total_results_count" : true

Best regards,

Heidi
Google Ads API Team