Dear Google Ads Support Team,

I am interested in using the Google Ads API to create and manage
third-party links for my account. However, based on the documentation and
resources that I have reviewed, it appears that this is not a feature that
is currently supported by the API.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could confirm whether or not this
feature is available via the Google Ads API, and if so, provide me with any
relevant documentation or resources that would assist me in implementing
this functionality. If this feature is not currently supported, I would
also appreciate any information on alternative methods or tools that may be
available for creating and managing third-party links within a Google Ads
account.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance with this matter.

Sincerely,