Hi Ernesto,

Thank you for reaching us out. I am Sherwin from Google Ads API support team. I
hope that you are doing well today.

Moving forward to your concern, based on the error you encountered, "Dimension
type of listing group must be the same as that of its siblings." Upon checking
the logs. I see that the type you use in your request is 'type: UNIT'. However,
when I impersonate the logs you provided on my end. I noticed that the type
result I got is "LISTING_GROUP". With this, you may try to use the
LISTING_GROUP type on your request. Add to that, I also checked the adgroup id
144928363826, from customer id 3084423348, and upon checking we cannot find
this ad_group id. With this, kindly make sure that the ad_group id you are
using in the resource name is correct.

Furthermore since we can see on the logs that you are still using Google Ads
API v10, please note that this version of Google Ads API will be sunset on
February 1, 2023 as posted here in this blog post. We highly suggest that all
Google Ads API v10 to users to upgrade to the newest version of Google Ads API.

Let us know how it goes on your end.

Kind regards,

Sherwin Vincent
Google Ads API Team