Hi Elios,

Thank you for raising this concern to the Google Ads API Forum.

If the call details you are referring to are the call view that includes data
for call tracking of call-only ads or call extensions, then you may use the
call_view report. Let me know if this is what you are looking for. However, if
you are not referring to this, then we would need your help in providing us
with the entire UI screenshot where you can see the data you want to retrieve
in the API, as the API mirrors the Google Ads UI.

On the other hand, please note that the Google Ads API is the programmatic
interface to Google Ads. It enables developers to interact directly with the
Google Ads platform, vastly increasing the efficiency of managing large or
complex Google Ads accounts and campaigns. Having that said, you may need to
apply for a developer token if you don't already have one before making an API
call. For more information, you may see our Google Ads API overview. ​​​​​

Best regards,

Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2jVlrz:ref