Dear all,

my question is maybe a bit high level question to better understand the
opportunities Google Ads API has to offer. We are building SAAS tool that
helps advertisers manage their Google Ads accounts and campaigns from our
tool. At the moment, we want all our clients to create new google ads
account under our agency MCC.

If a client after registering in our platform, creates a new google ads
account under our agency MCC, could we implement a flow where our client
adds their credit card details directly to google ads and pay any ad cost
associated with their account?

We want our clients to be able to create new google ads account inside our
platform and do not go to the new window and open Google Ads flow to add
their credit card, create a new campaign etc.

Thanks,
Shakhboz