Hello there,

If the request hangs , I dont get any responses.

  Its just a NO RESPONSE problem, so no log here.

 I GOT CONNECTED AND CAN RETRIEVE MY CUSTOMERS HERE:

*     var customerResourceNames =
customerService.ListAccessibleCustomers();*

My code wasnt very clear? Here goes again, DONT GET RESPONSE FROM

*UserListServiceClient service =
client.GetService(Services.V12.UserListService);            // Creates the
user list.            UserList userList = new UserList()            {
          Name = "PROJECT NAME",                Description = "Database
users",                // Customer Match user lists can use a membership
life span of 10000 to                // indicate unlimited; otherwise
normal values apply.                // Sets the membership life span to 30
days.                MembershipLifeSpan = 90,
CrmBasedUserList = new CrmBasedUserListInfo()                {
      UploadKeyType = CustomerMatchUploadKeyType.ContactInfo
}            };            // Creates the user list operation.
UserListOperation operation = new UserListOperation()            {
      Create = userList            };            string
userListResourceName = "ND";            // Issues a mutate request to add
the user list and prints some information.                  *

                MutateUserListsResponse response =
service.MutateUserLists(customerId.ToString(), new[] { operation });

 HANGS HERE. OK?