Hello,
         I hope to achieve this function through the Google ads api, rather
than "through navigating *TOOLS AND SETTINGS > Access and Security > Users*
."
 I will need to manage more sub-accounts under different manager accounts
in the future. My current solution is to pull the sub-account under the
user after the user authorizes on the OAuth2.0 page, and then bind it to my
manager account, but now I have been encountering permission problems. Or
can you provide me another solution?