Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Support.

I can see that you have encountered a CUSTOMER_NOT_ALLOWLISTED_FOR_THIS_FEATURE
error. The error says that the Customer is not on the allow-list for the Email
address of the user who should be invited on the created client customer to be
added in your API request. Note that when creating client
customers,email_address feature is available to allowlisted accounts only as
mentioned on this document.

To resolve this error, you may need to reach out to the Google representative
to allow-list for said allowlisted fields (access_role, email_address) as
allowlisting process is out of scope for our team, and Google Representative is
the one who completes the process on your behalf. That being said, you will
need to be the one to allowlist these fields through your Manager account for
this feature to avoid the error. Otherwise, you may avoid adding said fields in
your API request to avoid said error. I hope this clarifies.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2jYgO6:ref