Hello,

Thank you so much, I was able to create the display campaign with the
information provided. Unfortunately, it does look like that I'm no able to
add a responsive display ad to said campaign. This is the error message I'm
getting:

"message": "The required field was not present.",
                      "location": {

                          "fieldPathElements": [

                              {

                                  "fieldName": "operations",

                                  "index": 0

                              },

                              {

                                  "fieldName": "create"

                              },

                              {

                                  "fieldName": "ad"

                              },

                              {

                                  "fieldName": "responsive_display_ad"

                              }

                          ]

                      }

And this is an extract of the code I'm running to create the adgroup ad
operation:

use Google\Ads\GoogleAds\V12\Common\AdImageAsset;
use Google\Ads\GoogleAds\V12\Common\AdTextAsset;
use Google\Ads\GoogleAds\V12\Common\AdVideoAsset;
use Google\Ads\GoogleAds\V12\Common\ResponsiveDisplayAdInfo;
use Google\Ads\GoogleAds\V12\Enums\AdGroupAdStatusEnum\AdGroupAdStatus;
use Google\Ads\GoogleAds\V12\Resources\Ad;
use Google\Ads\GoogleAds\V12\Resources\AdGroupAd;
use Google\Ads\GoogleAds\V12\Services\AdGroupAdOperation;

$adInfo = new ResponsiveDisplayAdInfo([
    'business_name' => 'My business name',
    'marketing_images' => [
        new AdImageAsset(['asset' => 'customers/XXXXXXX/assets/XXXXXXX']),
    ],
    'square_marketing_images' => [
        new AdImageAsset(['asset' => 'customers/XXXXXXX/assets/XXXXXXX']),
    ],
    'youtube_videos' => [
        new AdVideoAsset(['asset' => 'customers/XXXXXXX/assets/XXXXXXX']),
    ],
    'square_logo_images' => [
        new AdImageAsset(['asset' => 'customers/XXXXXXX/assets/XXXXXXX')]),
    ],
    'headlines' => [
        new AdTextAsset(['text' => $headlineOne,]),
        new AdTextAsset(['text' => $headlineTwo,]),
        new AdTextAsset(['text' => $headlineThree,]),
    ],
    'descriptions' => [
        new AdTextAsset(['text' => $descriptionOne,]),
        new AdTextAsset(['text' => $descriptionTwo,]),
    ],
]);

$ad = new Ad([
    'responsive_display_ad' => $adInfo,
    'final_urls' => ['https://www.example.com'],
]);

$adGroupAd = new AdGroupAd([
    'ad_group' => 'customers/XXXXXXX/adGroups/XXXXXXX',
    'status' => AdGroupAdStatus::ENABLED,
    'ad' => $ad,
]);

$operation = new AdGroupAdOperation();
$operation->setCreate($adGroupAd);

Is there something that I'm doing wrong? It does look like that it's not
properly attaching the responsive display ad in the ad instance, I've
debugged the code and I can get the values of the responsive display ad
using the ad methods so could this be that the api is not reading it
properly.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

El miércoles, 15 de marzo de 2023 a las 16:46:00 UTC+1, Google Ads API