What Report resource, with metrics, do we use to fetch asset group level
performance data, conversion data for Performance Max campaigns?

I have been successfully running reports using the
'asset_group_product_group_view' resource but i've found it only shows data
for asset groups with product groups associated with them so i am missing
data.

I've tried 'campaign_asset' and 'asset_set_asset' but the returned data is
empty for any metrics.

My query looks like this in the Google Ads query builder:

SELECT segments.date, asset_set_asset.asset, asset_set_asset.asset_set,
asset_set_asset.resource_name, asset.text_asset.text, metrics.impressions,
metrics.clicks, metrics.cost_micros FROM asset_set_asset WHERE
segments.date > '2023-01-01' AND segments.date < '2023-04-01'

=======================================

I am using Google Ads Scripts to make the call and the AdsApp.report()
method to create a Google Sheet report:
partial code below

function main() {

  let ss = SpreadsheetApp.openByUrl('xyz123');
  let segDate     = ' segments.date ';
  let assetSet    = ' asset_set_asset.asset_set ';
  let asset       = ' asset_set_asset.asset ';
  let assetRName   = ' asset_set_asset.resource_name ';
 let as =
[segDate,asset,assetSet,assetRName,assetText,impr,clicks,cost,conv,value];
  let asQuery = ' SELECT ' + as.join(',') +
      ' FROM asset_set_asset ' +
      ' WHERE ' + dateYTD;

  // call report function to pull data & push to named tabs in the sheet
  runReport(asQuery, ss.getSheetByName('raw_asset_set_asset'));
}

function runReport(q,sh) {
  const report = AdsApp.report(q);
  report.exportToSheet(sh);
}

My Ads script runs without errors but no data is inserted in the
sheet: https://imgur.com/X2SbTLc

I am able to successfully fetch data using this
data for asset groups that have no product groups.

Thanks in advance

Jay