Hello,

I am currently using the Google Ads API for the purpose of dismissing
recommendations. In order to achieve this, I am making use of a query that
retrieves all recommendations without any filters, as follows:

"SELECT recommendation.resource_name FROM recommendation"

Once I have fetched these recommendations, I proceed to send a dismiss
request, which has been successfully completed. However, upon visiting the
recommendation page of the related accounts, I have noticed that there are
still some recommendations.

I have double checked this issue via the API, and can confirm that all the
recommendations returned by the query have indeed been dismissed. Despite
this, the Ads UI continues to display some recommendations that is not
returned from the API.

Could you help with that please?