Thanks for the answer! As far as I understood, it's used for accounts with
credit line and post payment, like when you spend whatever you spend and
the next month get a bill which you have to pay.

But my question is about accounts with automatic payments from credit card.
I've attached a screenshot with how interface looks like

вівторок, 11 квітня 2023 р. о 17:58:05 UTC+3 Google Ads API Forum Advisor
пише: