Hi Zayed,

Thank you for providing additional information.

Upon checking, I'm afraid that there's no way to directly copy a campaign as
you can see in CampaignService's supported operations. However, you can
retrieve the attributes of an existing campaign by querying the campaign
resource using GAQL then adding a filter on the campaign.id field. Once you
retrieve the relevant attributes of the campaign you would like to copy, you
may use it on a create operation to create a similar version of the campaign.

If you encounter any issues, please provide the complete request and response
logs with request-id so we can further investigate.

Reference links:
operations -
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/reference/rpc/v13/CampaignOperation#operation
campaign - https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v13/campaign