Hi All,

We will get data via the Google ADS API. I have the following questions.
Could you please provide inline responses to the following questions? I
have the impression that the web documentation is not very clear.

1) Should we create a *Project in Google Console platform* to fetch data
from the Google Ads API? If no, what other steps must be taken?.

2) Most internet sources instruct us that after obtaining the Developer
token, we must create a client app in GCP console and collect clientid,
client,secret, and refresh token. In addition, we must specify the
*userType* to  external or internal.

  What if we set the user type to Internal, which means that only those
with access to *Google Cloud Platform can view the app*? Can they access
the app without *authorization*?

 Similarly, if it is an *external* user type, can anyone with a *Gmail
account *access the data *without authorization*? Or, once we approve the
authorization, only they will be able to access the data?

3) I see that we may also set the Publishing status to *Testing*. So
testing means it will provide test data? And if we want to utilize it in
production, should we only use it *in production*?