Hello,

We are trying to fetch Campaign, Adgroup, SearchKeyword wise data and able
to get the same in UI but unable to do the same in API. Attached the
screenshot for the query we built in the UI.
In the API, we tried multiple queries :

   - SELECT customer.id, customer.currency_code, ad_group.id,
   ad_group.name, campaign.id, campaign.name, segments.keyword.info.text,
   metrics.clicks, metrics.cost_micros, metrics.conversions,
   metrics.engagements, metrics.impressions, metrics.view_through_conversions,
   metrics.search_impression_share, metrics.top_impression_percentage,
   metrics.absolute_top_impression_percentage FROM ad_group_ad

got below error :

   - 'metrics.search_impression_share' is not a valid field in the SELECT
   clause when 'ad_group_ad' is the resource in the FROM clause. Fields in the
   SELECT must be 'Selectable'.

With this :

   - SELECT customer.id, customer.currency_code, ad_group.id,
   ad_group.name, campaign.id, campaign.name, segments.keyword.info.text,
   metrics.clicks, metrics.cost_micros, metrics.conversions,
   metrics.engagements, metrics.impressions, metrics.view_through_conversions,
   metrics.search_impression_share, metrics.top_impression_percentage,
   metrics.absolute_top_impression_percentage FROM ad_group

Error :

   - 'segments.keyword.info.text' is not a valid field in the SELECT clause
   when 'ad_group' is the resource in the FROM clause. Fields in the SELECT
   must be 'Selectable'.

Query :

   - SELECT customer.id, customer.currency_code, ad_group.id,
   ad_group.name, campaign.id, campaign.name, segments.keyword.info.text,
   metrics.clicks, metrics.cost_micros, metrics.conversions,
   metrics.engagements, metrics.impressions, metrics.view_through_conversions,
   metrics.search_impression_share, metrics.top_impression_percentage,
   metrics.absolute_top_impression_percentage FROM search_term_view

Error :

   - 'metrics.search_impression_share' is not a valid field in the SELECT
   clause when 'search_term_view' is the resource in the FROM clause. Fields
   in the SELECT must be 'Selectable'.

So basically we've tried out multiple scenarios and multiple resources yet
unable to get the exact data that I got from the API [As in Screenshot].
Can someone please help.