Hey all, we've been working on Adzviser <https://adzviser.com/> for over 6
months (YT demo <https://youtu.be/O7CWf5Kaypg>). We aim to enable the
non-technical marketers to quickly search their marketing data like they
would on Google Search, inspired by ChatGPT. The theory is that dashboards
built on Google Looker Studio or Tableau don't offer enough flexibility so
it could take marketers time to build one-off data reports to validate
their hypothesis and answer their clients' questions. You can think of
Adzviser as a chatbot interface that bubbles up your marketing data for
you. Here is a one-page playbook
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DXWJs3eHMbhqY3rtovLuV8tB9FXN3f5IsQDkxESY9Rw/edit?usp=sharing>
 that
explains what type of questions could be answered with Adzviser.

We've currently only integrated with Google Ads, as we expect to integrate
FB next.

Your feedback will be what drives us to build more helpful and powerful
tools for marketers. Our believe is that marketers deserve a tool that
helps them understand whatever the hell is going on with their clients'
campaigns WITHOUT ANY engineering.