Hi all,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Please see my responses for your concerns respectively.

“Is there any example available of how to use KeywordPlanCampaignForecast. I
can't find the like it is available for Generate Forecast Metrics
(https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/keyword-planning/generate-forecast-metrics)”

You may check this guide
(​​https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/rest/reference/rest/v13/customers.keywordPlans/generateForecastMetrics#keywordplancampaignforecast)
 for reference in using KeywordPlanCampaignForecast. You may try using the API
explorer
(https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/rest/reference/rest/v13/customers.keywordPlans/generateForecastMetrics?apix=true#KeywordPlanCampaignForecast)
 for customizing and validating your request body. Please let us know how it
goes.

“After a lot of hours i didn't find a way for replace the existing code to get
a response” and “The documented examples Google Ads API Forum Advisor linked in
that post / documentation are not functional. They also return null values.”

Regarding these concerns, as mentioned in our previous response, starting June
1, the GenerateForecastMetricsRequest
(https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/reference/rpc/v13/GenerateForecastMetricsRequest
 ) will still be used to fetch forecasts, but the KeywordPlanAdGroupForecast
and KeywordPlanKeywordForecast will be empty. The KeywordPlanCampaignForecast
(https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/reference/rpc/v13/KeywordPlanCampaignForecast)
 will be returned as usual.

There is no example for using KeywordPlanCampaignForecast for now. In the
meantime, you may refer to this guide
(https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/keyword-planning/generate-forecast-metrics#generate-metrics).

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2lw59Y:ref"

Thanks,

Google Ads API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/xZjHa000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000RW6IQZ00sVoaNUZ5So-J0rQLSAtxQw%40sfdc.net.
  • ke... 조경호