Hello,

I am experiencing an issue while running an application that utilizes the
Google Ads API to create a campaign budget. I am receiving the error
message "The caller does not have permission." I would like to request your
assistance in resolving this issue.

Code:
$budget = new CampaignBudget([ 'name' => 'Interplanetary Cruise Budget #'.
date('c'), 'delivery_method' => BudgetDeliveryMethod::STANDARD,
'amount_micros' => 500000 ]); // Creates a campaign budget operation.
$campaignBudgetOperation = new CampaignBudgetOperation();
$campaignBudgetOperation->setCreate($budget); // Issues a mutate request.
$campaignBudgetServiceClient = $googleAdsClient->
getCampaignBudgetServiceClient(); $response = $campaignBudgetServiceClient->
mutateCampaignBudgets($customerId, [$campaignBudgetOperation]); /** @var
CampaignBudget $addedBudget */ $addedBudget = $response->getResults()[0];
printf("Added budget named '%s'%s", $addedBudget->getResourceName(),
PHP_EOL);

I have verified that the Google Ads account has the appropriate permissions
to access the API and create campaign budgets. I have also checked the
authentication credentials and correctly set the customerId as a string.

However, despite these checks, I continue to receive the "The caller does
not have permission" error. I would like to request your support in
identifying the cause of the problem and finding a solution.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Best regards, [Your Name]