Hi
thanks very much for the response.
sorry,  can I just clarify, the HistoricalMetricsOptions only allows 12
months then, not 4 years as per the documentation?
I will take a look at the  *forecast metrics*.  but I do not think have
what we need.

The other question was about creating the HistoricalMetricsOptions in a
campaign using the  API. Then being able to view the data in the UI. So I
understand that you cannot therefore speak to the 2nd part of this process,
but is it possible to create the campaign with the APi with 4 years using
the API, and then view it in the UI.
So far any campaigns we have created do not seem to be visible in the UI.

thanks again