Hi,

Thank you for raising your concern to the Google Ads API team.

You may refer to our campaign_asset resource -
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v14/campaign_asset. To help
build your query to retrieve the specific information you need, you can use our
Query builder:
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v14/campaign_asset_query_builder

Name = campaign_asset.resource_name
Status = campaign_asset.status
Source = campaign_asset.source

For more information on how to fetch asset attributes and metrics, kindly refer
here: https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/assets/fetching-assets.

The team has already filed a feature request for the “level” field in “asset”.
That said, we would recommend keeping an eye on our release notes and blog for
new features and releases. Your patience will be greatly appreciated.

Let me know if you have any questions or if this is not what you are referring
to kindly provide to us privately your Google Ads account CID and the full and
uncropped screenshot of the Google Ads UI via the "Reply to Author" option.

Links included on this email:

release notes: https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/release-notes
blog: https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/search/label/google_ads_api

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2mt89N:ref"

Thanks,

Google Ads API Team