Hi Team,

I would like to express my concern regarding the request I made last month
to obtain basic access to the Google Ads API. So far, I have not received
any response or updates regarding the status of my request.

Furthermore, I noticed that no case ID or any other form of tracking has
been provided for me to check the progress of my application.

I understand that the team responsible for processing the requests may be
dealing with a significant workload, but I would like to request your
assistance in obtaining information about the status of my application. It
is important for me to be able to access the Google Ads API for my
professional activities.

Thank you in advance for your attention, and I hope to receive a prompt
response along with a case ID or any information that can help me track the
progress of my request.

My Google Ads Manager Account ID: 744-244-2025

Thank you!