Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your prompt response. I have received the email from your
team, which mentioned that several accounts under my management have been
suspended due to fraud or abuse. However, I am uncertain about the specific
reasons behind the account suspensions. I kindly request detailed
information regarding the issues that led to the suspension of these
accounts. Additionally, I would appreciate guidance on the necessary steps
to resolve these problems effectively.

For your reference, my Google Ads Manager MCC ID is 325-503-6910.

Timely clarification and assistance in this matter would be highly valuable
to me as I aim to address these issues promptly. Should you require any
further information from my end to aid the investigation and resolution
process, please feel free to reach out to me.

Best regards,

sandy

Google Ads API Forum Advisor 在 2023年7月15日 星期六凌晨2:13:51 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道: