Hi there! I'm trying to create a complete campaign using the
BatchJobService. I need to set a geo target location for each campaign. For
this I'm setting the CampaignCriterion with the right settings. The problem
is that I'm getting 'Resource was not found.' from the API response when
using the campaign's virtual ids in its settings.

For now I can create a complete campaign including adgroups, ads, keywords
etc.. using virtual IDs but its failing to set the campaign criterion for
geo target location. The only way I found to set the target location for a
campaign is by sending a second request using the real campaign id instead
of the virtual id.

Question: Does the CampaignCriterion works with virtual ids? Is there a way
to create the campaign + target location in one go using the
BatchJobService?