Hi,

In that as per my scenario i have all products from which i need to create
pmax retail campaign for specific products based on  productItemId so what
i need to use or how the nodes to define i have checked the example even in
that the all products are node is being created there isnt any example
related to multi nodes creation based on the dimensions.