Hello everyone,

We are in the process of integrating the Google Ads API into our ecommerce
website and have a few questions that we hope the community can help answer.

*Background:*

   - We currently have access to the Google Ads API and are actively
   sending Enhanced conversion data.
   - Our aim is to also connect with the Merchant Center to send the "cost
   of goods sold" information. This is to ensure we have a clear picture of
   our profitability.

*Questions:*

   - *Reliability on Google Ads API*: Can we solely rely on the Google Ads
   API for all our ecommerce advertising needs, especially when it comes to
   sending purchase information and integrating with the Merchant Center?

   - *Data Transmission: *What specific data points should we be sending to
   Google Ads to ensure the most accurate representation of our sales and
   conversions? We are particularly interested in details like purchase
   information, revenue, etc.

   - *Optimal Use of Remarketing:* Given our current setup, how can we best
   utilize remarketing features to target our audience effectively? Are there
   any specific data points or strategies that we should be aware of to
   maximize our remarketing efforts?

We understand the importance of accurate data transmission and want to
ensure that we are making the most of the Google Ads API capabilities. Any
insights, best practices, or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.