Thanks for your reply in email:
[image: Screenshot 2023-08-23 134155.png]
Yes, it's a bug that needs to be fixed urgently.

>From Deprecation and sunset  |  Google Ads API  |  Google for Developers
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/sunset-dates>, API V12
will sunset in Sep.27, 2023. After this time, we cannot get the rule
details of CombinedRuleUserList with RuleOperator of AND. Could you
postpone the sunset time until the bug is fixed?