We also observed this issue on the
google.ads.googleads.v14.services.KeywordPlanIdeaService.GenerateKeywordHistoricalMetrics

method, with similar disruption end our end. Issues started on Sep 1,
became more severe on Sep 2 and Sep 3, and finally disappeared again on Sep
4, without any change on our side.

--

*GetYourGuide Deutschland GmbH*

Sonnenburger Strasse
73, 10437 Berlin, Germany

Geschäftsführer: Johannes Reck, Tao Tao, Nils
Chrestin

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 132059 B; USt-IdNr. DE27645xz

<https://www.facebook.com/GetYourGuide>  <https://twitter.com/GetYourGuide>
 <https://www.instagram.com/getyourguide/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/getyourguide-ag>
<http://www.getyourguide.com/>