Hi folks,

Just want to double check with you: so it's NOT possible to get the metrics
(cost_micros, impressions, clicks, conversions) segmented by
asset_group_id/name for Performance Max campaigns ?

I successfully extracted some data using the
*asset_group_product_group_view* report via the Google Ads API. However, it
doesn't match the number I can see on the platform directly. I constantly
have less data from the API than on the platform. For instance, the cost on
a particular day of an asset group may be 130$ on the UI VS 125$ from the
API.

This is the pseudo code of my request to the API:

SELECT
CUSTOMER_ID,
DATE,
CLICKS,
CAMPAIGN_ID,
ASSET_GROUP_NAME,
ASSET_GROUP_LISTING_GROUP_FILTER_TYPE,
IMPRESSIONS,
ASSET_GROUP_AD_STRENGTH,
ASSET_GROUP_ID,
COST_MICROS

FROM asset_group_product_group_view
WHERE customer_id = 'xxxxx' AND date = 'YYYY-MM-DD'
    AND ASSET_GROUP_LISTING_GROUP_FILTER_TYPE != 'SUBDIVISION'

Thank you in advance,
Best,

Louis